Applicants can apply for a Vodacom Foundation Bursary if they intend to gain a qualification in one of the following fields of study:
Engineering and Operations:
- Electrical or Electronic Engineering (Light Current only);
- University of technology Diplomas and Degrees in similar areas of study
Who is eligible to apply?
Applicants need to meet the following requirements to apply for a Vodacom Foundation Bursary.
- must be a South African citizen
- must undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African tertiary institution
- be a member of a family who’s total household income does not exceed R150 000 per year
- must pass Grade 12 with exemption
- must obtain a minimum “C” symbol in both Mathematics and Science Higher Grade
- must be younger than 25 years
- may apply if already in his/her first year of studies in an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet
- all criteria above
The bursary scheme is presently administered by Career Wise.
How To Apply
Download the Vodacom Foundation Bursary application form
Please return this application form to the address below:
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
PO Box 30632, Braamfontein,
2017 Fax: 086 609 7183
Closing Date: 30 June 2015