Vodacom South Africa Accepting CVs (31 Positions)
Vodacom is an African mobile communications company providing voice, messaging, data and converged services to more than 50 million customers.
From our roots in South Africa, we have grown our operations to include networks in Tanzania, the Democratic Republic of Congo (‘DRC’), Mozambique and Lesotho.
Vodacom is majority owned by Vodafone, one of the world’s largest mobile communications companies by revenue.
We’re listed on the JSE Limited and our head office is in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Mobile communications have evolved at an astonishing rate. In many countries outside of Africa, mobile voice is now mature.
Penetration and usage has peaked in some countries, this has led to industry consolidation as operators look for economies of scale to keep their businesses viable.
We are a growing network of youthful, inspired and wired individuals connected globally by Vodafone. We are defined by so much more than our performance goals.
In addition to qualifications and degrees, we possess talents and aspirations that contribute to our colourful culture. Being majority owned by Vodafone, we are connected globally to more than 80 000 like-minded colleagues around the world.
Vodacom Careers: Candidate Qualities
We look for professionals and graduates who will ignite ideas, seize opportunities and
co-create the future of the telecoms industry with us.
- People who want to change lives – for our customers, each other and the world around us.
- People who are forward thinkers in an organisation that delivers new technology, systems and infrastructure to the market.
- People who are resourceful, resilient, passionate and energised.
- Great team workers and strong leaders.
- People who live our values – The Vodacom Way.