If you have recently finished matric and have always been interested in working for the most progressive Telecommunications Company in South Africa, then this learnership is for you.
We are offering a few lucky Learners the fantastic opportunity to join Vodacom in 2015, to not only get a formal qualification, but also to gain valuable experience in various fields, such as Business Administration, Marketing, Commercial Wholesale and Retail, as well as Project Management.
- Develop a talent pipeline of skilled individuals for identified business areas at Vodacom
- Create an opportunity for individuals who do not have a tertiary qualification to acquire a NQF level 2 formal qualification within a specified field in the telecommunications environment
- Develop competence against the required outcomes within the specified qualification
- Focus on the development of various skills required within the total telecommunications environment during the programme
- Raise both the candidate’s commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels so that they able to perform effectively within the environment.
- Matric/Grade 12
- Essential requirements: Applicants must not be current permanent employees of Vodacom SA
- Be willing to sign a fixed-term employment contract for 12 months
How To Apply
Apply for the Vodacom Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016
CLOSING DATE: 16 May 2015
Location: Free State: Bloemfontein; Kwa-Zulu Natal: Umhlanga; Limpopo: Polokwane; Mpumalanga: Rustenburg and Nelspruit; Eastern Cape: Port Elizabeth and East London; Western Cape: Cape Town.