Posted on :
27 Nov, 2013
27 Nov, 2013
The aim of the strategic talent pool is to build a database of skilled individuals in the Maintenance field. Please note that there may not currently be positions available and screening will only commence once positions become available. Individuals will be notified via email as soon as a position in their field of expertise becomes available.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Technically qualified employees for a newly established function within the Purchasing Division.
• Actively track and control Purchase Part development at suppliers to ensure sample part delivery according to pre-determined milestones and specification
• Conduct regular supplier visits to monitor progress
• Pre-empting possible problems with tool design or manufacture
• Troubleshooting (identifying problems and implementing fixes) during the development phase to prevent and / or minimize delays in development and disruptions to production
• Co-ordinate internal communication to ensure a single communication channel to suppliers
• Provide technical support to Commodity buyers, regarding tooling related issues of parts required for serial production
Education and Experience
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• A Technical Degree / Diploma or
• A technical trade (e.g. Toolmaker) supported by an NTC 6 qualification. Forging/casting experience advantageous.
• At least 5 years experience in key technologies such as plastics, metallic, electrical or manufacturing processes
• Experience in tool manufacturing or design
• Experience in Pilot Hall or Supplier Quality would be an advantage or
• Purchasing Qualification with at least 5 years experience in abovementioned fields
Skills, Attributes & Other Requirements
• Ability to interpret technical data and drawings
• Negotiation & Problem solving skills
• Oral and written Communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Above average computer literacy, especially MS Office package
• Project management skills
• Customer interface and Conflict management skills
• Self motivated and driven
• Basic German language proficiency
The successful candidates must be willing to travel both nationally and internationally.