WesBank Vacancies – Credit Analyst
The Credit Analyst compiles and validates the authenticity of credit information in the credit application. The incumbent liaises with internal and external stakeholders and support functions and completes applications for Auto customers. The incumbent shares knowledge with the team to ensure consistency in process and a clear feedback loop.
- Three to five years experience in a marketing support environment with knowledge of the full credit value chain.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of Asset Based Finance.
- Computer literacy (Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook).
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Finance or Business Management advantageous.
- Grade 12 with Accounting essential
- Advanced Credit Assessment
- Interpretation of financial statements.
- Utilises the information gained from the analysis to effectively build business cases to facilitate informed credit decisions.
- General awareness of legislation as it applies to all Bank employees (e.g. COBP; OHS; FICA etc.).
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the legislation that applies to the role (e.g. FAIS; KYC; NCA etc.)
- Understands and recognises statutory documents.
- Ability to interact with clients regarding requirements of asset funding.
Please note all applications will be evaluated in line with the Employment Equity Plan
Please note that any declaration will not influence your chance of successful employment unless a conflict of interest is identified that has a direct impact to the role functions or outputs. Furthermore please be aware that you may be required to declare all of your interests prior to employment.
How to Apply for WesBank Vacancies
Comment on this Job - Please Post Your Comments Below: