Do you wish to Develop Skills, Knowledge and Experience in the field of Academic Activities.Wits Centre for Rural Health x2 Graduate Internship Opportunity (6 months).
Key performance areas
- Assist with coordination of academic and clinical activities
- Administrative support
- IT support for students
- Assist qualitative and quantitative research
- Assist with student evaluation
- Managing spreadsheets, data entry
- Willingness to travel to site where students are based,
- Gauteng and North West
Required minimum education and training
- A Health Science Degree or a Bachelor Degree with some health experience.
- Computer literacy (word and excel essential)
Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
- Honesty, dependability, punctuality and willingness to learn
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks
- Have strong commitment to human rights and social justice,
- Understanding of the South African health care system,
- Self-motivated with a high regard for work ethics, values and integrity.
- Attention to detail and ensure accurac
How to Apply
Please send your CV to Boitumelo Leduma at [email protected] or 0862020723
Closing Date: 08 August 2014
Click Here to go to Wits Facebook Page