Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet via the link below.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
Operating Division : Transnet Capital Projects
Position Title : Young Professionals in Training(HR)
Employee Group : Trainee
Department : HR, Graduates in Training, JHB
Location : Johannesburg
Reporting To : Senior Specialist(Assesment)
Grade Level : YPT
Reference Number : 70001366
Position Purpose :
To undergo a structured 24 months graduate in training program.
Position outputs :
Ultimately the graduate will be able to:
- Function as an administrator in all facets of Transnet Group Capital ER.
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of Transnet Group Capital ER/IR processes, policies and procedures. Qualifications & Experience :
- Relevant degree/diploma in Labour Relations or similar.
- Recent graduate/0 to 1 year work experience.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Ms. Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to effectively communicate verbal and in writing, both internally and externally.
- Administrative, organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to research.
- Able to perform within an integrated team environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office products, including word, Excel, Internet Explorer, Power Point and other graphic and/or presentation software.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Attention to details.
- Professional attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Time management.
WORKING CONDITIONS/INHERENT JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Team player.
- Communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure.
- Presentable, professional and confident.
- Knowledge of Relevant legislations/Standards.
Closing Date: 9 February 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to REGISTER AND APPLY ONLINE