Posted on :
12 Oct, 2016
12 Oct, 2016
North Eastern Tribune and the Caxton Advertising Training Academy are offering 15 lucky individuals the opportunity to become part of the exciting world of advertising. Times have changed, and so has the industry, making this the most exciting time to join the media world!
What do I need in order to qualify?
What will my training consist of?
This is where it gets really exciting:
– A two-week orientation period at the beginning of December 2016
– Theory & Practical modules throughout 2017
– The two three-week theory modules will take place at Caxton’s Training Academyin Joburg, and this includes subsidised accommodation
– Your practical experience will be gained within the Joburg North branch where you will receive continuous on-the-job-training with a designated mentor to guide and support you
Take a look at this gallery and various testimonials from previous years’ cadets:
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate has the following characteristics:
– A passion for your local community
Think you fit the criteria? Then send us your CV and certified copies of the following:
– SA identity document –
– Driver’s licence –
– Certificates showing Grade 12 or any other tertiary qualifications –
Remember to include your one-page motivation letter. All short-listed candidates will also be expected to complete a psychometric assessment.
Applications to be sent to [email protected]
Closing date: FRIDAY, 7 OCTOBER 2016.
If you have not heard from us by 21 October 2016, consider your applicationunsuccessful.
Get cracking, we can’t wait to hear from you!