Taken together, our Purpose, Values, and Principles are the foundation for P&G’s unique culture. For over 175 years, these ideas have gone way beyond our products and services.
It’s something rooted in the character of our people. Together, we’re sparking creativity. Making an impact. Surpassing challenges. And creating ideas that touch and improve lives.
We are growing P&G by fulfilling our Purpose with innovative products that improve people’s lives in small but meaningful ways. We have internships in our manufacturing department for suitable candidates.
Candidates will be required to work on a full time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability.
The key focus will be to develop the candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility. Successful completion of the internship programwill offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment.
The successful candidate will be based at the P&G Manufacturing plant in Spartan.
What does P&G Offer
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- A flexible & challenging career for you
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Business responsibility from day one
- International exposure in a global, leading company
- Interesting and diverse assignments
- Competitive pay
- A great manager determined to invest in your growth and career
- A high-performing and stimulating environment
- Embracing diversity
- Fun work place and colleagues
- Matric Certificate or relevant N3 equivalent ONLY
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build team capability
- Excellent analytical skills
- Green Barcoded ID or Smartcard ID is essential
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
Primary Location: Gauteng