Posted on :
24 May, 2011
24 May, 2011
3fifteen seeks a dynamic and enthusiastic .Net developer with a minimum of 2 years mobile development relating to iPhone, Android and Blackberry.
• The .NET Developer will work in a professional and comfortable work environment where the core focus is on learning, growth, knowledge sharing, teamwork and collaboration.
• The .NET Developer must work in a team with other .NET and developers within boundaries of strict project deadlines.
• The .NET Developer will be exposed to all major Microsoft technologies and excellent training opportunities both internally and externally.
• This exposure also occurs through the different engagement models being project-based development, placements, outsourced teams and support and enhancement engagements.
• The .NET Developer will either be based at the 3fifteen Head Office or at a customer site.
• The .NET Developer must also be willing to do business travel to customer sites as per business requirements.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS AND KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
1. Ability to adapt to new languages and technologies.
2. Customer Relations.
3. Documentation skills, i.e. the standard and quality of documents.
4. C#, .NET Framework and SQL Server.
5. The ability to solve problems.
6. Solid proficiency with Microsoft .NET and other Microsoft platforms, products and tools.
7. Demonstrated history of delivering completed projects.
8. Billable hours.
9. Microsoft Exams.
10. 360 review.
11. Communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
Advantageous (nice to have):
• A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent.
• Knowledge of .NET (C# or VB.NET)
• Knowledge of ASP.NET 2.0 – 4.0
• Knowledge of SQL 2005 – 2008
• Knowledge of HTML.
• Knowledge of Visual Studio 2008 and 2010.
• Knowledge of the application of technology in solving business problems.
• A minimum of 24 months .NET (C# or VB.NET) experience.
• A minimum of 24 months ASP.NET experience.
• A minimum of 24 months relational database design implementation using MS SQL Server 2000 / 2005 and / or 2008 experience.
• A minimum of 24 months Transact-SQL (Stored procedures, views and triggers) experience.
• A minimum of 24 months Visual Studio 2008 or 2010 experience.
• A minimum of 3 years experience developing code in C# and / or VB.NET and ASP.NET.
• Intermediate Developer requirements.
• 5 years experience of leading a development team.
• Proficiency in technical architecture and high-level design, as well as test framework design and implementation.
• 4 years experience developing in C# and / or VB.NET.
Senior Developers must be able to perform as a Tech-Lead developers with the following tasks:
• Technical lead for development, design and implementation of .NET based solutions as part of the projects team.
• Collaborate with Developers, Account Managers and Project Managers.
• Estimate development tasks and execute well on project schedules.
• Interact with clients to create requirement specifications for projects.
• Innovate new solutions and keep up with new emerging technologies.
• Mentoring of other developers.
• 3 years computer science degree or equivalent.
• Experience in mobile development relating to iPhone / Android / Blackberry.
• Exposure to the Windows Phone eco system including Silverlight and Xaml.
• Be able to give accurate technical estimates.
• Be able to delegate.
• Be able to work in a team environment.
• Be able to interact well with management and colleagues.
• Be able to successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES:
• Planning and organising.
• Knowledge Specialisation.
• Must be individually driven and motivated.
• Must be reliable and responsible.
• Must be enthusiastic and very willing to learn.
• Must be willing to work overtime when required.
• Must be willing to do business travel to customer sites as and when required.