Posted on :
11 Sep, 2012
11 Sep, 2012
AA Zone Medical Donor Services Manager Position
(RPN Registered Professional Nurse / HPCSA Medical Technologist Position)
Various positions (Based in Eastern Cape Zone, KZN Zone and the Mpumalanga Zone)
R51 944 per month CTC
A well-known house hold name in the Medical NGO environment is looking to employ a customer service orientated individual, technical and experienced individual. The purpose of the position is to manage the Zone Donor Services Business Unit or Units to ensure that blood is procured as per agreed targets for the Zone by providing logistical support in terms of staffing, managing of budgets and maintaining all quality standards. In addition, to ensure optimal structuring of the operations in the zone and the alignment of all donor marketing activities to ensuring optimal blood and blood procurement products.
The successful candidate must have
• Registered Professional Nurse (RPN) or HPCSA Medical Technologist or Relevant degree.
• Code 8 Drivers license
• 5 years’ experience Management level
• Able to work overtime as and when required
• Willing to go on national and within the frequent zone travel for the organisation
• Computer Literacy
• Management degree
• 5 Years management experience in a blood transfusion environment
Key Performance Areas of this position include:
• Strategic planning and objective setting through establishing, developing and managing the business plan for the Zone being managed.
• Manages the operational objectives of the Donor Services Division in the Zone, in order to procure sufficient blood and blood products.
• Manages Financial Objectives of the Donor Services Division in the Zone to ensure the procurement of blood and blood products in a cost effective manner.
• Manages that quality standards are met to ensure that safe blood is procured.
• People managed to achieve operational objectives.
• Project Management (initiate, perform, manage and report on projects)
• Customer Relations Management
• Attention to detail / Analytical thinking
• Judgement and decision making
• Problem Solving
• Big Picture Thinking
• Excellence Orientation
• Resilience and Stress Management
• Drive and Belief in the Cause
• Ethical Behaviour
• Personal Development
• Customer Service Orientation
• Business and Financial Acumen
• Motivating People
• Practical Execution Management
• Engaging Diversity
• Technical Skills / Competence:
o Computer Literacy
o Logistical Management
o Best Practice Thinking
If you are a customer service orientated person and have good business and financial acumen skills, than please apply on line!
If you are a customer service orientated person and have good business and financial acumen skills, than please email your CV to [email protected]