As part of the worldwide Recaro Group, AAT Composites specializes in the development and manufacture of components and assemblies utilizing advanced, lightweight composite materials. Our operations are based in Somerset West near Cape Town.
We are growing our team, and a vacancy exists for a position as Shift Manager in the Operations Department.
- Good knowledge of composites manufacturing processes, materials, equipment and system with good experience
- Good knowledge of problem solving of quality findings, work standards and customer requirement
- Good knowledge of computer software ( Excel spread sheets, e-mails and Word)
- Ability to take control, set goals, organize, plan, communicate, coordinate and control the department production output, team performance and good quality composite parts and products on time
- Ability to demonstrate the use of SFM system, control performance output, maintaining 5S in the work area and control, discipline and morale of the production teams
- Leadership abilities (E.g. Organize and control department, manage people and be able to work under pressure)
- Goal setting; committed and motivated; task focused & committed to smooth operations
- Self motivated and motivating the team to meet company goals; proactive; willing to learn & to teach others
- Disciplined & precise (Do it right the first time)
Brief Description of Job Purpose:
Ensure the department runs smoothly, set targets are met and the teams and environment are stable and effective.
Daily performance of the employees and production teams, meeting the output targets and KPI requirements. Establish and ensure that a world class environment is maintained, to deliver good quality parts on time. Manage and ensure SFM Plant boards are up to date, and that problems are resolved fast and effectively.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online