If you’re ready to kick-start your career in consulting, this is the place to start. We have developed a single entry point into consulting at Accenture that will provide you with all the skills and knowledge you need to succeed, whilst giving you broad exposure and experience in business, technology and operations strategy.
To join one of our graduate programmes, you’ll need to have or be predicted to receive a 65 percent average in any of the degrees stipulated. If you have already graduated, and are ready to start your career, apply now.
- Updated copy of your curriculum vitae
- Latest academic record
- Certified copy of South African identification document
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Mathematical Statistics
- Applied Business Statistics
- Actuarial Sciences
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software applications.
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design.
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities.
- Performing testing work.
- Administering tools (e.g. testing tools).
- Documenting business requirements.
- Performing application design activities (e.g. designing user interface, usability testing).
How To Apply