Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment
where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. Accenture’s Consulting
workforce is involved in business consulting, process design
work and the application of technologies to business.
Systems Integration Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
The Project / Programme Manager will be responsible for delivering industry and functional solutions leveraging multiple technology platforms to help our clients achieve high performance.
• Deep industry or functional expertise
• Ability to exploit synergies between technology innovation and industry trends and challenges
• Deep systems integration skills
• Programme and project management skills
I&FS is typically responsible for large-scale complex systems implementation projects that are either package-based implementations or custom developed systems. The industry focus is broad, across any of the industries that Accenture’s clients operate in, i.e. Public Service, Financial Services, Products, Communications & Hi-Tech, and Resources. The functional focus is similarly broad, such as Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, Finance & Performance Management, Human Resources, etc.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Articulating application and integration strategy and thought leadership for business solutions
- Envisioning new and innovative approaches and predicting probable business outcomes
- Establishing total cost of ownership metrics for actual impacts of application implementation
- Influencing client direction based on application design and architecture
- Defining solution architecture
- Shaping and leading large-scale application design and architecture activities
Click here to view Job and Apply Online