Accenture South Africa is currently looking for high performance graduates to join us in 2013.
We are looking for graduates who have good business acumen, are strong communicators, conceptual thinkers, problem solvers and analytical thinkers to join the Technology Growth Platforms areas of our business.
Our Systems Integration & Technology practice (TGP) bridges the gap between an organization’s IT systems and capabilities and its strategic vision for high performance.
Our role is to implement innovative technology solutions to meet the needs of Accenture’s clients.
We look for graduates in their final year of study, in possession of a strong academic record with degrees in the following disciplines:
Information Technology/Information Systems/Informatics/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Electrical, Electronic Engineering
As a graduate new hire, you will be responsible for delivering large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with technology to help our clients achieve high performance.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Documenting business requirements
- Performing application design activities (e.g. designing user interface, usability testing)
- Assisting in conducting gap analysis between business requirements and software applications
- Creating functional requirements as an input to application design
- Assisting with build, test, and deploy activities
- Performing testing work
- Administering tools (e.g. testing tools)
Professional Skill Requirements
- Outcome driven
- Quick learner
- Team player
- Analytical problem solver
- Proficient in technical, functional & professional skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- Proven leadership skills
- Innovative, flexible and entrepreneurial
- Ability to grasp quickly
Please attach the following documents with your application:
- Updated CV
- Full official academic transcripts (essential requirement)
- South African ID