Posted on :
16 Jul, 2010
16 Jul, 2010
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Accenture’s Services workforce is a dedicated team of people who work on outsourcing engagements. These are long-term partnerships with clients for whom we manage and provide increasingly specialized business operations, such as finance and accounting, IT, applications development and maintenance, help desk services, and HR. We not only maintain key business functions for clients, we constantly seek to improve them to help our clients move ahead of the competition.
Service Delivery professionals are responsible for providing service delivery across the breadth of offerings such as accounting, information technology, application development and maintenance, helpdesk services, procurement, learning and training, and human resources. The work that is performed by our delivery professionals may serve one or more clients concurrently and they may be located directly at a client site or within our global delivery network.
Purpose of the Job:
Supports the central operations of the delivery teams in managing resources, projects, and
budgets to meet both the goals of the business and Clients served. Responsibilities may
include the development and execution of demand management processes and client and
management initiatives that transform data into usable metrics. They also use engagement
data to create models to improve business decisions.
· Provide Executive Analysis and Support to Finance and Retek teams
· Travel and accommodation bookings and reconciliation of Onsite Team
· Assist in status reporting
· Assist in producing monthly external and internal reporting package
· Provide coordination/communication with appropriate Delivery Leads and delivery
personnel to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments.
· Promote standard management reporting processes and metrics throughout the delivery
organization by creating templates, job aids and other materials.
· Maintain internal process documentation.
· Communicate and work with customer and client as necessary.
Knowledge and Skills:
Computer literate – Microsoft office
Good communication skills
Attention to detail
Strong problem solving skills
Experience in the Edcon environment will be advantageous
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
• Must display professionalism and confidence
• Excellent customer service skills
• Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
• Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
• Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
Our people are our most important asset and as such we are continuously expanding our capability programs to provide you with opportunities to build and extend your professional, technical/functional and management skills. Continuous learning takes place through a broad variety of opportunities and type of work. Access to the latest technological innovations and Accenture’s knowledge and expertise constitute a superb platform for your professional development. Your learning program will be determined by the requirements of your specific role but will usually involve specialized skills as well as personal and leadership development. You will work with your supervisor to determine what skills you need and how to build them.
Job Industry Specific
Primary LocationSouth Africa-Woodmead
Organization Outsourcing for Accenture Clients (Services)