If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment
where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
workforce provides deep expertise to manage and operate Accenture’s business functions and support client teams. They work in a wide range of functional areas including human resources, marketing and communications, finance
, quality control, legal, IT, facilities and services.
is involved in every part of Accenture’s organization and Human Resources activities fall into roughly three categories: Talent management, including workforce planning, recruiting, career management, performance management, capability development, scheduling and rewards; Employee engagement, which focuses on people satisfaction and employee and alumni relations; and Human capital efficiency, which focuses on HR strategy, the operating structure, HR technology, HR service delivery and internal controls.
The HR Representative Senior assistant
human resources activities. The HR Representative will work with leadership to understand the business environment and to determine, develop and execute innovative solutions to address work priorities. Where applicable, the HR Representative will provide input to resolve supply/demand issues and will provide input into resource planning activities. The HR Representative typically supports 100 + personnel in the same entity/geography/workforce. The HR Representative makes recommendations and suggests solutions within their own group which is typically a standard team with low complexity.
Performance Management and Professional Development
- Assist with implementation and coordinate major Human Resources processes (e.g. annual and midyear promotions, annual performance management, compensation and salary administration) according to geographic/entity guidelines
- Support career counselors and supervisors in the career development of all assigned personnel by providing guidance on career plans, coaching, and advising/approving required and elective training appropriate for their development
- Support on-going performance feedback processes by providing regular guidance and training on delivering and receiving feedback, contributing to and reviewing formal input, discussing personnel issues, and supporting the implementation of performance improvement plans
Employee Relations and Employee Transitions
- Serve as an escalation point for personnel and employee relations issues and provide guidance and intervention, as needed, to resolve personnel issues
- Support and advise executives on HR policy, ensure compliance to the company’s policies
- Support the integration of new joiners
- Coordinate the termination process by organizing discussions, ensuring appropriate documentation, conducting/coordinating exit interviews, and elevating and/or addressing any resulting issues
- Update all personnel changes from initial request through approval and implementation (location transfers, entity transfers, workforce transfers, other personnel transactions)
Resource Planning (if applicable)
- Coordinate demand for personnel for one or more assigned clients and ensure client satisfaction from the project team
- Support engagement executives in defining and filling resource requirements including counseling on resource mix, pyramids, contractor usage, outside availability, etc.
- Assist with the identification and evaluation of candidates for open resource requests and work with engagements to modify requests if candidates are not available
- Complete inclusive scheduling process and participate in scheduling decision-making escalation processes, as appropriate
- Monitor supply and demand of assigned personnel by consistently reviewing chargeability and availability and following up, as needed, and raising issues, as appropriate
- Build and maintain relationships with executives and supervisors at assigned engagements through regular meetings, establishing dedicated time for impromptu discussions, etc.
- Update applicable Human Resources systems and maintain data, as required
- Review results of Global People Survey and work with leadership to affect change
- Team with other HR Representative to share best practices and contribute to knowledge capital
- Supports a community partner and community members for the assigned community by coordinating and/or facilitating activities/meetings
- Update management on a variety of matters including absence, poor performance, managed terminations, disciplinary and grievance matters, flexible working arrangements, advising on legal, framework, options and potential risks
- Coordinate the implementation of people programs and initiatives
- Research attrition/retention, analyzing trends thorough headcount and exit data and recommending appropriate course of action
- Respond, where necessary, to client labor/union activities/issues
Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have relevant industry, consulting business, and technical knowledge
- Hands-on employee relations experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Business and Industry knowledge and acumen
- Career management/performance management/compensation
- Employment Law
- Facilitation skills
- Conflict management
- Change management
Click here to view Job and Apply Online