Posted on :
10 Aug, 2015
10 Aug, 2015
As a key member of the Civils Finance team you will be responsible for the preparation of Financial Information, maintain proper accounting records of assets, liabilities, Statement of Comprehensive Income, Tax liabilities and any other Financial Management activities specifically relating to Joint Ventures.
The primary responsibility will include the preparation of all accounting records up to and including Management Reporting level.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Financial Accounting Preparation
• Preparation of Management Accounting information
• Statutory Compliance and Reporting
• Internal and External Audit
• General Financial Management
• Cash Flow Management
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum qualified CA(SA) with 2 – 3 years working experience
Working Knowledge of
• SA Tax and VAT legislation.
• Consolidations experience
• Experience in Construction Industry;
• Foreign Tax legislation (Congo, Namibia, Lesotho, Angola)
• Previous working knowledge of Accpac.
|Division||Structures – Civils|
|Reporting To (Job Title)||Finance Manager|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Head Office – Kempton Park|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
How to Apply
Closing date: 21 Aug, 2015