Posted on :
13 Mar, 2018
13 Mar, 2018
Festo is a leading worldwide supplier of automation technology and the performance leader in industrial training and education programs. Our aim: maximized productivity and competitiveness for our customers.
Festo recognizes the strategic importance of people in achieving future business goals. We believe that through recruitment and continuous development of the best people we can differentiate ourselves from our competitors and provide a sustainable advantage in our marketplace.
Apply for the Accounting Intern at Festo 2018.
a. Key accountability
• Maintain Cash Book on daily basis. Reconcile Accounts Receivable postings with cash book
daily, and provide an updated schedule to Credit Control Supervisor.
• Maintain shipping register to a high degree of accuracy. Ensure all shipping documents have the
full spectrum of data available for inspection by the South African Reserve Bank at any time.
• Prepare all Excel schedules as required by Financial Controller, and or Management.
• Process and maintain Asset Register to a high degree of accuracy.
• Prepare internal & external payments according to the SOP/under the direction of the Financial
• Reconcile Intercompany accounts on weekly basis by using Intercompany Reconciliation tool.
• Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting
and other tax requirements as and when required.
• Assist in the preparation of reports to management regarding the finances of the establishment
as and when required.
• Willingness to perform whatever other tasks are required from time to time.
• Behave and conduct all business activities and operations in a professional way that will enhance
and promote the image of Festo as a highly respected and ethical company.
• Ensure that the satisfaction of both internal and external customer needs remain a central
• Be responsible for living the Festo Values, and take ownership of the Festo Vision and
Deadline for applications: 15 March 2018
Applicants should forward their CV and proof of qualifications to Karin at [email protected].