Posted on :
26 Mar, 2014
26 Mar, 2014
A position for an Accounting Services Administrator has become available in our Finance team. We are looking for an individual with above average numerical skills, an interest in Financial Accounting, knowledge of Royalties administration procedures and experience in Financial Administration. This individual will be responsible for ensuring that VAT and returns are processed and submitted, contractual compliance for royalty reporting and the full debtors function.
Qualifications A National Diploma/ National Certificate Financial Accounting is essentiai.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Experience required:
– 1-2 years relevant financial administration experience, including strong reconciliation experience.
– Experience in working in a Finance department in a Retail environment will be advantages.
– Financial Accounting
– Statutory requirements for the payment of VAT
– Knowledge of Royalties administration procedures and requirements
– Computer skills, intermediate to advanced Excel
– Communication skills (verbal and written)
– Interpersonal skills
– Ability to work independently as well as in a team
– Attention to detail
– Above average numerical ability
– Deadline driven
– Analytical thinking
– Ability to work under pressure
– Able to deal with large volumes of work
Key Responsibilities 1. VAT
– Preparing and submitting of VAT & withholding tax returns for assigned entities.
– Do reconciliations, prepare journals and make payments.
– Manage and monitor export VAT compliance.
2. Full Debtors Function
– Generate invoices and allocate payments.
– Follow up on outstanding debts and overdue payments.
– Send monthly account statements.
– Process remittances.
3. Trading Licenses
– Assist new stores in obtaining trading licenses in foreign countries.
|Job Title||Accounting Services Administrator|
|Reporting To Position||Supervisor|
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Location – Town / City||Kuils River|
|Location – Province||Western Cape|
|Location – Country||South Africa|