Posted on :
22 Feb, 2022
22 Feb, 2022
Exciting opportunity to work at Head Office. ACDC Dynamics, a leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of quality products in the electrical, electronics, pumps, and tools industry is looking for a KEY ACCOUNT ASSOCIATE-MASS RETAIL.
Job Title: Key Account Associate-Mass Retail
Location: Edenvale, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference #: LM
Contract Type: Permanent/Contract
Salary: Market Related
The Key Account Associate is assigned at set group of customers. Where the induvial is tasked to maintain and develop a business orientated relationship. By taking ownership of the accounts, improving ACDC Dynamics interest in the allocated customer base and facilitating the sales process between ACDC Dynamics and the customer. Through the interactions with the clientele achieve agreed upon targets and implement ACDC Dynamics business initiatives.
1. Find and capitalise on new product opportunities and possible turnkey projects by positioning the
brand of ACDC in these customers.
2. Analise current marketplace and provide accurate feedback on important market activities and
provide sufficient feedback in weekly sales meetings
3. Executing sales strategies and implement then throughout customer base
4. Utilizing sample stock, demo suitcases, catalogues, and charts to promote respective product
awareness that will be required to be rotated weekly
5. Managing employer’s expectations, client relationships and providing these with excellent service and
6. Dealing with and responding to high volumes of emails and calls daily
7. Planning as well as submission of call plans weekly.
8. Assist as and when required at management discretion.
9. Attending of ad hoc training sessions weekly
10. Compile accurate and precise calendar entries with a briefing on what transpired during sales calls
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
1. Meet monthly targets set by company
2. Update CTC reports weekly
3. Call on assigned customers base with 8 constructive calls daily.
4. Product introduction to client two samples per week. Samples needs to be cycled weekly
5. Housekeeping of customers account inclusive of ACDC Branding
6. Rotate entire customer base within a four-week cycle
•5 years of sales in an electrical / retail environment
•Admin or similar role experience
•External Sales experience
•Excellent attention to detail
•Ability to work well under pressure
•Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
•Good organizational and Admin skills
Application Deadline: 14/03/2022