To analyse and reconcile the store revenue transactions.
- Tertiary Qualification (Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree) in Finance or a related field.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience Knowledge required:
- Financial Reconciliations
- Balancing stores sales to point of sale in the stores
- Good knowledge of financial administration and basic accounting principles and their application (debits, credits, journals, reconciliations)
- Computer skills, intermediate to advanced Excel
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Attention to detail
- Above average numerical ability
- Deadline driven
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to deal with large volumes of work
- 2 -3 years relevant finance administration experience, including strong reconciliation experience.
- Experience in a retail environment will be advantageous.
– Perform daily reconciliation of all the card and cash transactions between 3rd parties & Point of Sale information.
– Perform all revenue GL reconciliations per store.
– Resolve all reconciliation exceptions.
– Analyse the root cause of all reconciliation variances.
– Propose business process improvements.
Click here to apply online
Closing 10th Feb, 2014