A uniquely exciting opportunity has arisen for individuals within the Airport Management Division at Cape Town International
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Supervisor Trolleys will be responsible for the following:
- Day to day deployment of equipment and safeguarding of assets.
- Indicate unserviceable equipment to relevant stakeholders.
- Adhere to relevant statutory/legislative regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP); operational standards, policies, and practices.
- Managing ACSA’s risk exposure through identifying, implementing and maintaining risk control measures to minimize the company’s liability and mitigating risk to limit injuries.
- Liaising and engaging with internal stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- Engage and assist customers when required.
- Monitor and supply resources to ensure operational needs are met.
- Conducting trolley counts as required and report on stock levels and general operational constraints.
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience will be required:
- Grade 12 and experience based on the job requirements of the position
- Knowledge of airport operations would be advantageous
- Code B Drivers Licence would be advantageous
The ability to work in a team and be physically fit to handle large volumes of trolleys is essential.
CLICK HERE: To view and apply ONLINE