Posted on :
2 Sep, 2013
2 Sep, 2013
Reporting to: Depot Manager
To ensure that the distribution processes all run smoothly on a day to day basis, hereby ensuring that all customers and internal clients receive their orders according to specifications.
• Facilitation of smooth operation between the clients and distribution area and to ensure that the despatch areas are cleared at the close of the afternoon shift.
• Ensure client’s queries are attended to and resolved timeously.
• Ensure that equipment and infrastructure is in working order and maintained at all times.
• Ensure adherence to standard operating procedures.
• Promote a service oriented work environment.
• Continually look for ways to minimise turnaround times.
• Put effective methods and standards in place.
• Continually improve existing processes and procedures to enhance effectiveness, efficiency and performance.
• Ensure efficient use of financial resources.
• Identify and prepare relevant information and data for reporting purposes.
• Continually assess the technical competence of the team and take steps to develop their knowledge and skill
• Problem solving & decision-making skills
• Excellent verbal & written Communication skills & excellent listening skills
• Leadership skills: coaching & people development skills
• Customer service orientated
• Productivity driven
• Ability to work independently and under pressure
• Hands-on approach
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Ability to deal with unionised staff
• Good time management skills
• Attention to details
How to Apply
Tuesday, 03 September 2013