Posted on :
17 Feb, 2014
Unemployed graduates with a Three year qualification in Commerce / Administration
● The incumbent must be outspoken, self-driven and also be computer literate
● He / she should have good interpersonal, communication, presentation and writing skills and should also be prepared to work under pressure.
The successful candidate will be trained on: Daily update of the incoming and outgoing correspondence of mail and facsimiles (ensuring that all correspondence reaches the address timeously)
● Human Resource Management.
● Supply Chain Management (Make arrangements on travelling and accommodation for officials)
● Finance (Processing of invoices, compile the claims of the officials etc)
● Auxiliary Services (assist with the management of GG Vehicles etc)
How To Apply
Applications should be submitted on a Z83 form accompanied by a comprehensive CV, certified copies of Qualifications and ID. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful, as communication will be made with short listed candidates only.
The successful candidate will have to undergo security vetting. His / her character should be beyond reproach. The appointment is subject to security clearance, verification of qualifications and competency assessment. Detailed CV with contact details of three recent references. Certified copies of qualifications, driver’s license and Identity Document. NB: if you do not hear from the Department within three months, consider your application as unsuccessful as correspondence will only be entered with shortlisted candidates only. The Independent Police Investigative Directorate reserves the right not to make an appointment. His/her character should be beyond reproach. Faxed and late applications will not be considered.
Independent Police Investigative Directorate, Private Bag X 20708 Bloemfontein 9300 OR hand delivered to 15 West Burger Street Standard bank Building, Ground Floor, Bloemfontein for Attention: Ms N. Thekiso
ENQUIRIES: Mr T.E Kompela @ 051 406 6800