Posted on :
26 Nov, 2013
26 Nov, 2013
To offer a service to internal; external customers.Calling customers and preparing relevant documentation.
To ensure that moneys belonging to the Company are controlled properly and banked timeously.
To be custodian of the Petty Cash Fund.
Key Responsibilities -Cashier
Specific Outcomes Cashier:
-Receive either by fax/phone or calling customer a referemce number for the required product
-Process a delivery note in SAP and in certain cases create a billing document.
-Process and print a back deposit slip
-Have the deposit checked by the Terminal Manager after which the deposit must be placed in the box provided by the Security Company responsible for the banking.
-Ensure that all the cheques being banked are completed correctly and that they are stamped NOT NEGOTIABLE.
-Draw a daily batch report
-Arrange documents in the required order
-Ensure that all POD’s ate attached to the relevant delivery notes
-Ensure a duplicate copy of the batch remains in the Terminal
-Record batch issues to CTO via ZPDI
-Ensure that the batch is checked and signed off by the Terminal Manager
-Send origional batch to Attest Dept CTO in the Courier bag
-Filling of Documentation and Price list
-Attend to customer queries relating to delivery notes; billing documents and banking and process any adjustments required (GRCN and Re-invoices)
-Liaise with Credit Dept on Referrals
-Adhere strictly to Petty Cash procedures
-Render payments for approved vouchers and T&E expenses
-Raise batch for the re-imbursement of the petty cash fund
-Ensure that the batch is checked and approved by the Terminal Manager
-Submission of approved batch to Attest Dept
-Copy of the Batch Report to be kept on file
-Answering of the telephone
-Custodian of the safe and stationary keys
-Participate in Fire Drills
-Check stock availability
-Report system problems to Problem Desk
-Assist with various admin tasks
– The incument may from time to time be assigned to perform other related duties within the organisation over and above what has been listed
-Deliver Notes not Goods Issued (ZSSR 0018) – Weekly
– Open Orders (ZSSR 0028) – Weekly
-Unconfirmed vehicle trip reports (ZSHR 0027) – weekly
-Deliver Notes not Goods Issued (ZSHR 0008) – Weekly
-Reprinted documents and reasons on report (ZSHR 0009) – daily
– Delivery Notes printed then deleted (ZSHR 0015) – daily
-Unaccounted batches (ZPDI) – daily
Education & Experience
Matric and or equivalent
Minimum 2 years Depot experience
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes Knowledge & Skills:
-SAP R3 S & D & F1 Knowledge essential
– Good communication skills
1. All applications must be submitted to the contact details provided and in the manner requested.
2. If not submitted by the closing date, applications will automatically not be considered.
3. Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
4. Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
5. Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
|Location – Town / City||GRO – Klerksdorp|
|Location – Province||Gauteng|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Closing date: 29/11/13