Adobe believes in hiring the very best. We are known for our vibrant, dynamic and rewarding workplace where personal and professional fulfillment and company success go hand in hand. We take pride in creating exceptional work experiences, encouraging innovation and being involved with our employees, customers and communities. We invite you to discover what makes Adobe a place where exceptional people thrive.
We are looking for a member of the Sub Sahara African team with the responsibility of managing all aspects of the integration of Adobe’s current and future Enterprise product solutions with selected Channel Partners. The key objective of this portion of the role is to ensure the successful selection, migration and integration of Adobe Enterprise products into the designated segments of the Channel. This will accomplished by:
- Collaborating with each Adobe business unit to make certain that all the solution offerings take into consideration the implications to the channel.
- Working with Reseller and Distribution Partners to understand their sales, deployment and training requirements.
- Recognizing the implications and barriers that exist around an off-premise, recurring revenue model versus an on-premise, single project billing model. This includes but is not limited to: systems, billing, incentives, profitability, marketing and channel sales representative compensation.
- Assessing the enablement needs of the Partner community.
- Teaming with key team members in Adobe Marketing and Program Development to create exciting sales inducing collateral, incentives and target programs.
- Engaging Adobe’s Legal & Financial teams to make sure that all parameters and terms are covered through the Channel
- You will also own responsibility for Subscription Model integration into the channel
- Working closely with Enterprise business units to create and subsequent refine the specific requirements surrounding individual products and solutions. This includes, but is not limited to: certification, specializations, resources, training, profitability, partner enablement and ramp plan, incentives, product support, partner coverage, etc.
- Being on the forefront of planning, creating and articulating the value proposition associated with Enterprise Product partnership Our partners will need to invest significant resources to actively promote and drive these solutions into the market.
- Interfacing directly with Sales Operations, Corporate Marketing, Product Management, Legal, Sales Enablement and Finance to ensure that all of the components required to attract, develop, grow and sustain the Enterprise Solutions reseller base are in place.
- Utilizing intelligence gathering skills around reseller capabilities, as well as competitive offerings.
- You will provide our Enterprise Solutions reseller base with proactive information relating to Adobe products, programs and technologies to accelerate their ramp period.
- Increasing the depth and breadth of Enterprise Solutions offering for our reseller community resulting in incremental client reach and profitable sales growth.
- Teaming with Program Development to create strategy, timeline and execution plans for launching Adobe Enterprise solutions into the reseller channel.
- These products include, but are not limited to the Connect, Livecycle and On-Line Marketing Suite offerings.
- Working with the cross functional team to launch Adobe Enterprise products in reseller solution areas and verticals such as business productivity; unified communications; mobility, green initiatives; healthcare; financial; legal; etc.
- Meet or exceed Enterprise Solution channel sales goals.
- Work with channel sales and sales support departments to meet business objectives.
- Have awareness and understanding of reseller’s business priorities.
- Proactively seek and drive Enterprise Solution opportunities to expand Adobe’s reach in the marketplace.
- Drive reseller experience improvements through relevant Enterprise Solution channel programs.
- Drive improved reseller sales growth through new and unique Enterprise Solution channel programs.
- Work cross-functionally with other Adobe department teams to drive success.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager that brings about channel success.
- Strong Channel experience.
- Experience working with or within the software publisher community.
- Experience working with or within the reseller community.
- Development and go-to-market experience with channel programs desired.
- Technical knowledge is a plus.
- Hardware channel knowledge is a plus.
- Services or practices experience is a plus.
- Relationship management skills.
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Understanding of the role and value proposition of IT Distribution.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strategic thinker with a track record of executing on tactical plans.
- At least ten years of full time experience in sales, channels or a related field.
- Excellent communication skills targeted at internal and external senior level executives.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong personal organization skills.
- Ability to multi‐task and prioritize job requirements.
Adobe’s dynamic working environment
is well known. We have been honored with 12 appearances on FORTUNE magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”
list in the United States, two spots (2008 and 2009) on Germany’s “100 Best Places to Work For” list and a spot on Europe’s “50 Best Small and Medium-Sized Workplaces” by the Great Places to Work Institute. Adobe was also recently ranked as one of the best employer in Romania and Central & Eastern Europe by Hewitt and Associates. Recognizing that employees are at the core of our success, Adobe recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creates an environment where they can innovate and achieve their best, and rewards them for their performance by giving them an opportunity to share in the company’s success.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
About Adobe EMEA
With 37 offices in 27 countries, Adobe employs approximately 1,300 people in the EMEA region. Our Sales, Marketing and Technical Services functions operate from a network of 12 primary offices distributed across the main EMEA capitals and are a growing presence in emerging “high potential” territories. Adobe EMEA plays a significant role in research & development, with world-class engineering centres in Bucharest, Hamburg and Basel, and a regional centre for Technical Services based in Edinburgh. In addition, Adobe also has a regional shared services and operational centre in Dublin, Ireland.