To provide superior service to internal and external customers via all contact channels and all media.
Successful candidates will qualify with a National Certificate in Contact Centre Support and gain practical experience in the Contact Centre environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering inbound calls as well as assist customers who have specific enquiries.
- Dealing with incoming calls on a skills based routing basis.
- Transferring calls to other departments.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints or escalating
- Receiving and actioning emergency calls (if trained).
- Booking Technical service calls.
- Qualifying Sales leads and booking of appointments.
- Providing basic Technical assistance to clients (troubleshooting).
- Providing customers with feedback to resolve queries.
- Loading of temporary / holiday instructions (if appropriate to skills base).
- Handling Accounts, Sales, Technical, Ops and other queries.
- Verifying Listener information.
- Delegating queries / complaints to relevant departments.
- Working as a team and assisting colleagues with daily Contact Centre operational issues.
- South African citizen.
- Hold a valid and recognised Matric Certificate with Maths or Maths literacy, English and a second language.
- Not be engaged in post matric studies or formal employment.
- Must not have completed any previous learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years. (For learners with disability age up to 35)
- Excellent communications skills (English).
- Have basic computer skills.
- Have a keen interest in all tasks related to Administration and Customer Service.
- Must have an interest in Customer Services and be able to work under pressure.
How To Apply
Apply for the ADT Contact & Monitoring Centre Learnership Programme 2015 / 2016
Closing Date: 08 May 2015
Location: Cape Town