Closing Date: 15 October 2016
- Valid drivers licence,
- Communication skills,
- Admin skills,
- Computer Literacy,
- N2 subject in:
- Engineering Science,
- Diesel Trade Theory,
- and anyone of the following
- Industrial Electronics,
- Engineering / Technical Drawing,
- Motor Trade Theory.
- Should the applicant not have n2 qualification, the matric will also taken into consideration if the applicant has subject such as
- Maths ( not maths literacy)
- Physical Science,
- Engineering Graphic and Design,
- Megano Technology (all with at least a 40% pass).
How to Apply
CVs may be sent to service manager: G. Mathee fax 086 661 4244 email to [email protected] or
Erica Barnard ( Admin ): [email protected] or fax: 087 230 3070
Anyone is welcome to apply for an apprenticeship. Should the applicant not have any of the above qualification n2 requirement subject can be done through AFGRI.
We use West College for further education and training as our training institution.