Posted on :
9 May, 2019
9 May, 2019
At Africa Personnel Services (APS), a Branch Manager is responsible for maintaining an engaged, operationally sound, and high performing team dedicated to improving the financial wellness of our customers. As a Branch Manager, you are expected to be a player and coach, overseeing branch operations, directly managing associate performance, and providing guidance as needed to ensure associates are helping customers reach their financial goals by understanding and meeting customer needs. Branch Managers are expected to drive branch performance results through strong individual sales performance in addition to coaching and leadership, ensuring the team meets and exceeds branch sales, quality, and service goals while maintaining an operationally efficient and compliant branch.
Job Title: Branch Manager – Tsumeb
Job Location: Tsumeb, Oshikoto, Namibia
1. Contributes to the continuous growth of the branch by actively identifying new business development opportunities and ensuring continued customer satisfaction of all existing relationships.
2. Maintains a presence in the community through active involvement in local events and professional organizations.
3. Focuses on proactive and innovative branch initiatives to promote branch growth and customer retention.
4. Supervises the daily operational activities of the branch ensuring that staff members are complying with established APS policy, procedure and audit requirements.
5. Collaborates with Managing Director to develop annual plans and strategies to achieve sales success in the local market.
6. Provides strong leadership to staff members through effective coaching, conducts weekly operation meetings, and debriefings as needed.
7. Responsible for achievement of all customer goals and “Satisfactory”.
9. Oversees staff members’ customer service goals.
10. Effectively cross-trains staff members to build a well-rounded staff capable of meeting the needs of our customers.
1.Formal education will be an added advantage, along with 2-3 years in a branch management position.
2.Excellent sales skills, sales management, communications, public relations, and human resource management skills as well as an ability to lead, motivate and develop subordinates.
3.Must be able to work flexible schedules in accordance with the needs of the branch and customers.
Application Deadline: 22nd May 2019