African Alliance seeks to appoint a Project Coordinator – Consultant Engagement to be based in South Africa and be Virtual & Flexitime.
Job Title: Project Coordinator – Consultant Engagement
Location: South Africa and be Virtual & Flexitime
Start Date: 3rd August 2020
Employment Type: Initial 12 months subject to funding and monthly deliverables being met.
The purpose of this position is find a person to strengthen the project coordination capacity on one of its current projects focused on COVID-19 Research and Advocacy.
- Director Support:
- Oversee efficient daily operations of the project in partnership with the Director
- Ensure the production and updating of an online calendar that captures key and strategic upcoming events, opportunities and platforms to advance the work of the platform – including ensuring project team participation in those events
- Coordinate all high level partnership engagements with the Director
- Coordinate, document and archive all weekly/monthly team meetings
- Serve as main operational liaison with project financial management team to ensure regular submission of any reporting or compliance documentation
- Collate monthly team reports
- Oversee all project admin
- Pursue existing and identify new and strategic partners in partnership with Director
- Generate first drafts of a wide range of documents on an ongoing basis
- Maintenance (and establishment) of all key wordpress sites
- Any other support required
- Social Media & Other Content Production :
- Schedule, confirm and support the weekly webinar series
- Work with TA providers and sector partners to rapidly produce high quality, editorial content for all media platforms
- Ensure that this content is linked to the Social Media team to maintain uniformity and cross cutting coverage of content
- Logic check all project websites and social media platforms on an ad hoc basis to ensure relevance and functionality
- Ensure the growth of the online global platform and the whatsapp based national platform through strategic partnerships and alliances
- Podcast & Newsletter:
- Provide first line of QA for all audio visual and editorial content in partnership with Director
- Oversee the production and dissemination of the monthly newsletters and podcast series
- Scheduling and prep of host and speakers for monthly podcast for podcast producer
- First and second cut of podcast content
- Facilitate and record monthly newsletter brainstorm session with team and podcast consultant
Resume, cover letter, references, wordpress and writing samples can be submitted to [email protected].
Application Deadline: Friday, 24 July, 2020