African Bank Call Centre Internships
- Collections on accounts that are in default (arrears) in order to rehabilitate the accounts in a cost effective manner.
- This is done primarily by telephone.
- To promote learning in the workplace
- The candidate should currently be unemployed.
- The candidate should be a South African citizen.
- The candidate should have passed matric with a 50% pass in English
- The candidate should not currently be registered as a full time student at a tertiary institution. Part time studies that will not affect the deliverables of the AB programme are allowed.
- The candidate should not have a criminal record or pending criminal record
- The candidate should have a clear credit record.
- The candidate should have basic computer literacy skills.
- Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Listening Skills
- Client Centric Skills
- Sense of urgency
- Stress Tolerance
- Attention to detail
- Communication Skills (written)
Core Competencies (technical):
- Negotiation skills
- Call Handling Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Computer Literacy
How to Apply
Click on the Apply Now button below or click here to apply online