The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform: Provincial Shared Services Center is currently looking for unemployed Agricultural Graduates who are currently residing at Pretoria or Johannesburg as Gauteng Province.
The estimated remuneration for Unemployed Agricultural Graduates is R5000 to 6000 a month and its a contract for 12 Months not renewable.The graduates are expected to assist and advice professional farmers on farming ideas.
Graduates will be placed in different districts around Gauteng which is Pretoria or Johannesburg. Graduates will be expected to work extended hours and willing to travel.
The aim of the is provide practical experience to the Graduates so that they pursue their in the future.
- National Diploma or Degree in Agriculture.
- Project and People Management skills.
- Research methodology.
- Willingness to travel and work extended hours.
- Computer literate skills.
- Communication skills.
- Facilitation skills.
- Report writing skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Liaison skills. Interpersonal skills.
- Ensure implementation of the developed business plan. Identify needs of the business unit and/ or its sub enterprises. Develop a plan to address identified challenges and advice beneficiaries accordingly.
- Develop and implement a production plan that is costed with clear calendar of activities and allocated resources.
- Transfer practical skills for production improvement and project bench marking.
- Verify delivery of services/goods, collate information populate the developed standard templates for portfolio of evidence. Submit financial statements.
- Information on jobs created and enterprises related reports on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Assists the enterprises with products marketing. Reports to the project Manager, Departmental mentor and/or district Manager
Closing Date: 28 July 2017
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The Department of Rural Development and Land Reform (DRDLR) is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. It is our intention to promote representivity in DRDLR through the filling of posts and as contemplated by the relevant component’s Employment