Posted on :
30 Jan, 2018
30 Jan, 2018
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
1. Print the received invoices and capture them on the system.
2. Prepare EFT
3. Obtain signatures on all EFT documents
4. Capture payments (admin and discretionary) on system
5. Reconcile the creditor’s accounts
6. Assist the Finance Coordinators with day-to-day duties.
7. Arrange meetings and write minutes
1. Any other duties which may be assigned from time to time
ROLE PROFILE: FINANCE INTERN
INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CONTACTS
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
KINDLY NOTE THAT THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP POSITION AND NOT FOR A PERSON WHO HAS PREVIOUS WORKING EXPERIENCE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE QUALIFICATION MENTIONED IS A MINIMUM REQUIREMENT, SHOULD YOU NOT POSSESS THIS QUALIFICATION PLEASE DO NOT APPLY.
Employment Period: Contract is for 1 year including a probation period of 3 months.
An updated CV (excluding certificates) should be sent to: Tshepiso Mamabolo at [email protected]before the close of business on 30 January 2018.
If you have not received a response within 4 weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application was unsuccessful. This advertisement has the minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional, relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
AgriSeta is an equal opportunity employer and preference will be afforded to candidates in terms of our Employment Equity Plan.