We are South Africa’s newest and best F2F Fundraising agency. Aida represents some of the greatest charities in the world building their database with quality and regular giving donors. To work for Aida is to make our world a better place by contributing towards worthy causes.
Looking for a new challenge? Lead a team of self-motivated and energetic fundraisers. Passionate with a strong commitment to develop, promote and practice our client Action Aid’s vision, mission, values and strategy.
Job Title: Team Leader Face to Face Fundraisers
Location: Johannesburg & Pretoria South Africa
We offer an attractive remuneration package of R12000 a month (+ a lucrative commission). The role of the face to face Team Leader will involve you managing fundraisers working in shopping malls and events recruiting new regular donors through face-to-face interactions.
Attain high standards in both the quality and quantity of new donors recruited by you and your team, and to ensure the highest standards of professionalism are always maintained with regards to both our Client and Face to Face Fundraising as a whole.
- Attend sites to actively recruit new committed donors.
- Ensure the team’s accurate and secure administration and processing of pledges and ensure information is collected appropriately.
- Take responsibility for any equipment that is provided to you and your team to fulfill the role and which is entrusted to your care.
- Support, train, coach and motivate new and existing team members and proactively work to maintain a positive working atmosphere.
- Build rapport and relationships with the public through compelling conversation that inspires them to act.
- Excelling in a fast-paced role where your energy, charisma, resilience and competitive streak to engage with high volumes of people leads to team and personal sales targets that truly make a difference.
- Learning about yourself and being open to coaching and feedback, and being prepared to provide guidance and support to your team members.
- Aspiring to build a career with Aida, from Face to Face Fundraiser Team Leader through to Campaign Manager and beyond.
- Responsible for capacity building of the team of Face to Face Fundraisers.
- Be available to work unsocial hours including weekends, public holidays and some evenings as the nature of the role requires this.
- Provide accurate capturing, reporting and administration in line with the donor recruitment process.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Relevant qualification;
- Over 2 years managing a fundraising or sales team;
- An understanding and experience of individual / direct fund raising / marketing through direct dialogue;
- Have a proven record of exceeding your team and personal target;
- Enthusiastic self-starter who is independent, self-motivated and can work off their own initiative;
- Effective at time management;
- Excellent verbal communication skills both face-to-face and on the phone, including presentation skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills, including the ability to persuade, motivate, network and negotiate effectively;
- Ability and willingness to travel;
- Owns a car;
- Fluency in English and at least one other local language.
Applications should be sent with a motivation cover letter, a CV and at least 2 contactable references to: email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 24 March, 2020