Key Performance Outputs:
• Ensure effective administrative support to the Resourcing Department.
• Co-Ordinate the end-to-end employment process.
• Conduct interviews for assigned positions in line with policy and structured processes.
• Ensure proper record keeping and management
of all resourcing related documents.
• Ensure timeous processing of invoices.
• Constant liaison with HR Shared Services Centre (SSC) and Contact Centre on Payroll and Cost & Benefit related matters.
• Liaise and maintain professional relationship with HR Service Providers.
Technical Skills and Experience:
• The position requires at least a three year tertiary qualification in Human Resource
• Knowledge of HR Practices, Policies and Procedures.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential with specific reference to Microsoft Excel and Word.
• Working knowledge of an ERP System such as Oracle or SAP will be an advantage.
• The ideal candidate must work well with others to achieve results and be customer oriented.
• Strong planning and organizing skills are critical requirements.
• This position requires a high level of integrity with strong work ethics and values.
This position will be filled in line with ACSA’s
values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.
Applications accepted until:
Advert Code: CORP120702