Closing Date: 30 September 2017
AngloGold Ashanti offers internship opportunities in 2018 to graduates or diplomats who meet the set criteria. Send your application before the closing date if you think you have what it takes!
APPLICATION CRITERIA AND CONDITIONS OF THE COMPANY SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMME:
- Opportunities are open to South African citizens below the age of 35 years and who are residents of Matlosana, Merafong and our major labour sending areas in the Eastern Cape and to children of the company’s employees.
- Only Graduates and Diplomats with a full tertiary qualification (3 or 4 year Diploma or Degree), obtained from accredited South African universities and colleges will be allowed on the programme.
CONDITIONS OF THE COMPANY SPONSORSHIP PROGRAMME:
- Should an applicant be successful, candidates will be expected to complete a full medical examination and security screening on engagement to determine their suitability and fitness for internship positions.
- AngloGold Ashanti will select all applications in accordance with its commitments and guidelines as outlined in its Social and Labour Plans (SLP).
- Candidates must be in possession of and submit certified copies of the following:
- South African identity document; Grade 12 results and proof of school (letter from the school)
- Proof of completed tertiary qualification and, mining industry certification (were applicable or relevant) or complete transcript of tertiary academic record;
- Proof of residence (water and lights account or a signed affidavit);
- Please ensure that you complete the online information in full as this will serve as your CV.
- Please ensure that all required documentation is submitted to avoid your application being disqualified.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Anglo Gold Ashanti: Bursary / Scholarship Programme 2018(Please include your full details and all relevant certified documents with your application.)
Alternatively, visit the AngloGold Ashanti Training and Development Centre in Merafong or Matlosana should you require assistance with your online application.