Anova Health Institute is a leading not for profit organisation in South Africa and a major partner in capacity building and the provision of technical support to the South African Department of Health (DoH).
Job Title: HIV Specialists [2 Positions]
Job Location: Parktown, Johannesburg.
Ref No: PR/00718/01
The purpose of the HIV Specialist is to lead Anova’s HIV care and treatment across our supported districts in Gauteng and Limpopo.
- Strategic Leadership of Anova’s HIV care and treatment programme with regards to comprehensive clinical services delivered either at the hospital or at primary healthcare facilities- This includes the Advanced Clinical Care programme
- Lead Anova’s skills development programme on HIV care and treatment
- High level programme implementation support with specific focus on quality of services
- Provision of expert clinical HIV services
- Stakeholder collaboration & engagement
- Medical Specialist or General Practitioner with post graduate degree (Family Medicine, MPH or equivalent)
- 10 years’ clinical experience in the HIV field, preferably at PHC settings
- Experience of working in donor funded programmes
- Facilitation, training and mentoring experience
- Experience in writing and presenting technical documents
- Ability to formulate relevant working relationships and networks
- Research experience is advantageous
- Driver’s license and willingness to use own car
- Willing to travel as and when required
To apply, submit your CV and motivation letter to Khanyisile Kheswa at [email protected] and quote the above reference number on the subject line.
Application Deadline: 31st Dec, 2018