Posted on :
6 Jun, 2012
6 Jun, 2012
Applications for IT Instructors now open in Gauteng.
We are urgently looking for Instructors to deliver training to students in different technologies.
The programme aims to:
Improving employment prospects for the unemployed or underemployed
Offering re-skilling and new recruit training
Reducing the skills gap to improve employment prospects
Instructors in the following fields required:
• Soft Skills Instructors
• Java Certified Instructors (SE,EE,ME)
• Rational Certified Instructors (RUP, Modeling, OO Analysis and Design)
• Database and Messaging (DB2 and MQ)
• Web Development
• Linux LP1 LP2
• Web Developer with VS2010
• Windows Developer with VS2010
What is the qualifying criteria?
The candidate must:
• Be able to speak, read and write English
• Not be employed
• Technically certified in his/her own subject according to the track being taught
• Teaching experience 2-5 years
• Practical experience 2-5 years
• Mastery of English language and the ability to deliver lectures in English
• Ability to work with and adapt to e-Leaning technology
• All races welcome to apply.
What is the Recruitment process?
• Closing date for applications is 18 June 2012.
• Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments.
• The following checks will be conducted:
o Credit and criminal record checks;
o Reference checks with previous employers;
o Verification of educational qualifications; and
o Proof of South African citizenship.
How to apply?
• Candidates are required to register on the website below and complete the application process.
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by end of June 2012, consider the application as unsuccessful.