These diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security.
AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
• Register the Claim according to procedure
• Set appropriate reserves in line with policy
• Determine if the loss is covered in terms of the policy
• Assess the Claim based on accurate interpretation of policy wording in place: refer Claims outside Claims mandate
• Follow Claims settlement process to ensure timely settlement of Claims and fees
• Conduct timely, professional follow-up correspondence with Clients, including Claims rejection
• Fully developed specialist knowledge in (LoB) technical claims topics (as listed over the page).
• Strong stakeholder management experience, both internal (underwriting, distribution, actuarial, finance and executive management) and external (brokers, major account clients)
• Policy language skills enabling accurate and consistent policy wording interpretation
• A strong knowledge of legal/regulatory and litigation / procedural requirements
• Experience in negotiation, mediation, arbitration and ADR skills
Audit and Compliance
• Ensure adherence to Claims best practice and compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Good presentation skills
Highly effective communicator (written, verbal, presentation, training)
• Establish and maintain levels of service with particular attention to responsiveness, quality of service rendered & adherence to internal & external SLA’s & TAT’s
- BCom Risk Management / Insurance
- BSC Statistics
- BCom Law/LLB
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries, and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative work that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals but also truly valued for their unique perspectives