ArcelorMittal South Africa Vacancies
Advert Code: AUTOMA01
- Preferably 3-5 years appropriate experience in iron making production facility.
- Experience in SAP and Microsoft Office.
- Applicants should have experience in development & maintenance of ABB automation systems.
- Sound programming skills.
- Strong technical skills
- Proven project management skills.
- Have a good understanding of iron making production processes and understand the integration of automation systems within these systems.
- Have good leadership skills – be self-motivated and maintain high quality standards.
- Innovative, intuitive with ability to anticipate, interpret and analyze production processes & automation systems.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong decision making ability and negotiation skills
- Exude confidence on all levels of communication.
Key Performance Areas:
- The applicant should have a good understanding of industrial automation systems more specifically (but not limited to) ABB DCS.
- Develop and maintain ABB DCS automation system with specific focus on ah-hoc projects, general software maintenance and system compliance.
- Life cycle management of automation system configuration software and system hardware.
- Installation, modification and configuration of industrial automation networks.
- Management of automation system compliance specifically related to security, disaster recovery and general project documentation.
- Configuration of electrical & instrumentation components as well as faultfinding ability focused on operational aspects of automation system integration.
- Maintain automation system change management system and periodic backups.
- Develop, maintain and present project reports and feedback when required.
- Provide after hour automation system support based on standby schedule.
ArcelorMittal South Africa is a designated employer in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
How to Apply for ArcelorMittal Vacancies
Applications accepted until: 21st of Jun, 2013