Posted on :
25 Jun, 2014
25 Jun, 2014
Asustek Computer (Asus) is a multinational computer hardware and electronics company.
Asus is the worlds top 3 Notebook and Tablet vendor by 2012 Q4 unit sales.
With a Global staff of more than 110000 and a world – class R&D team of 3100 engineers, the company’s revenue for 2011 was around US$11.9 billion.
ASUS major products include Notebook, Tablet, mobile phones and motherboards.
Education: Min. Bachelor degree
Languages: English good level both writing and word
Capable to work in fast changing environment; handle high stress level; logical and analytical;
Excellent communication skills; Experience in similar position; very good knowledge of MS Office;
· Service partners Agreements. Country Service Manager negotiates the service agreements
with service providers in terms of KPI and costs under supervision of EUS department manager.
Country Service manager will hold weekly/ monthly concall with service partners to monitor
service level and will hold on site QBR to service partners
· SLA with retailers. Country Service Manager is the facilitator of service relations between
Asus customers and Asus partners about customer service.
· Service Business Development. Country Service Manager support Sales and Marketing teams
to negotiate Asus warranty service terms to win market share in the country Distribution/Retail
Market. Service manager will support sales on special agreements with retailers on following Asus
· Business Review on site are to be held on regularly basis with Asus sales team and Asus
Key-customers in order to align service performance to customer requests.
· Inspiring Innovation, Persistent Perfection. Country Service manager has responsibility
to continuously innovate service processes in order to achieve the highest quality by higher
efficiency and lower cost.
Country Service Manager :
1. Play as single point of contact towards service partners and customers for Service & Support.
2. Discuss/ negotiate and implement standardized Service agreements when required.
3. Control service activities to be aligned with Asus SLA, local regulations; define action plan
and follow up with service partners in order to improve Customer Service
Applicant must have be South Afrian Citizen or be in possession of a valid work permit.
**** should you not have a response within 21 days, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.