Closing date: 12 August 2016
Location: Jet Park, Boksburg ♦ Umlazi / Isipingo, Kwazulu Nata ♦ Montague Gardens, Cape Town
Atlas Copco South Africa, a world leading supplier of industrial productivity solutions, will be hosting various Internship opportunities during 2016.
We are looking for passionate and talented individuals who are currently unemployed and would like to gain some exposure within the fields of Business Management, Office Administration, Human Resources, Operations Management / Work Study and Marketing / Communications.
- Candidates should have completed their N6 in one of the following disciplines:
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
- Office Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Operations Management
- Sales Management
- Inservice training for a minimum of 6 months should be a requirement of their chosen tertiary qualification
- Only candidates between the ages of 18 and 35 years and who are currently unemployed will be considered
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be available immediately
- Candidates must have good communication and computer skills, be a team player and have a passion for self-development
Your application should consist of:
- Latest copy of your CV
- N6 Academic Record
- A short motivation on why you should be considered for the programme (not less than 300 words)
How To Apply
Applications can be emailed to [email protected]completed online or faxed to 011 388 3813. Only applications received on or before the closing date (12th August 2016) will be considered.
The Atlas Copco Academy can be contacted on: 011 821 9291 / 011 821 9151