PwC provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 184 000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions.
We currently have Internal Audit Learnership at PwC 2018.
- Learnerships for 2018 intake are being offered to students who are currently studying BCom Honours in Internal Audit.
- The learnership will be based in the Bloemfontein office.
- Bursaries may be offered to students meeting minimum requirements for financial assistance.
- Vacation work offered students who are successful in securing the learnership/ Bursary contract with the firm.
- Students must maintain consistent passes in all subjects as evidenced by a copy of an academic transcript which is to accompany this application.
Other requirements –
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills.
- Must have participated in sport and/or extramural activities at school and/or university.
- Must be driven and have a sense of initiative.
- Must have leadership qualities.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be deadline driven.
- Must pay attention to detail.
- Must be studying at a recognised institution of higher learning.
- Required to maintain a consistently good academic record.
- Must be in a position to be appointed to PwC Bloemfontein upon completion of their studies for three years.