Posted on :
14 Nov, 2013
14 Nov, 2013
To plan, execute, co-ordinate and report on IT audit functions. Establish and maintain constructive and professional relationships with clients. The provision of effective leadership toward the division, and also manage staff and grow the business.
Job level: Managerial: Functioning as an auditor working in close collaboration with partners, subordinates, clients and other specialists within the organisation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Internal Auditing or equivalent qualification from an accredited tertiary institution.
• Post graduate qualification such as Honours degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) will be an advantage
• More than 5 years of full-time experience in Information Technology auditing, accounting, business analysis, or program evaluation, including 2 years of managerial experience.
• Strong technical skills and interpersonal skills
• Planning and organizing
• Ability to delegate
• Performance management
• Team building
• Effective communication both verbal and written
• Entrepreneurial flair
• Effective management meetings
• Establishing internal and external relationships
• Negotiation Skills
• Client Service Orientation
Innovative, Takes initiative, Self-motivated, Pays attention to detail, Team player, Methodical, Independent, Professional, Achievement orientated, Lateral thinker.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Management and delivery of system penetration testing and IT system audits
• Manage project delivery
• Manage project finances
• Lead multi-disciplinary delivery teams
• Supports business development initiatives (compilation of proposals)
• Consult with clients and identify opportunities for improvements within businesses
• Meet pipeline and sales targets
• Sustain professional relationships
• Perform research into client environments and industry solutions and tools
• Understand and interpret business requirements
|Job Type Classification||Permanent|
|Location – Town / City||Woodmead|
|Department||Audit – ICTA-Info Communication Tech Advisory|