The Aurecon Attributes are how we stand out from the crowd. Individually and collectively they are the catalyst that unleashes the true power of Aurecon.
They are what we look for and how we develop our people. Don’t worry, you don’t need them all – two or three would be good, but the best teams cover them all. It’s how we bring ideas to life.
Support the Senior Quantity Surveyor and the Quantity Surveyor to ensure commitments to Clients are promptly met.
- Promote a safe and efficient operation at the Aurecon offices and when based or travelling to Site
- Cooperate and support Client and Contractor safety programme(s)
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping
- Ensure compliance with the appropriate Aurecon procedures, policies and protocols
- Distribute appropriate reports to Aurecon Quantity Surveying personnel
- Assist with the compilation of Enquiry and Contract and Contract Amendment documentation
- Assist with the compilation of Bill / Schedules of Quantities
- Assist with compilation and issue Cost Base Estimates and Feasibility Studies
- Assist with compiling Contractor(s) Estimated Final Cost
- Ensure the proper storage of materials and consumables
- Ensure compliance with SANS (SABS 1200) and other appropriate methods of measurement
- Comply with the Aurecon waste disposal procedures
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 12 Mar 2018