Posted on :
3 Sep, 2013
3 Sep, 2013
C# Developer(Job Number:16597)
The successful C# .Net Senior developer will be a competent and highly regarded individual who has experience developing C# .NET back-end systems.
You will have the following experience: – 3 – 5 years C# .NET ( Back-end as opposed to UI)
– Advanced OOP concepts, Design Patterns, Enterprise library and Software Engineering best practices.
– Development processes and methodologies (e.g., UML).
– Technical team leader and/or architect in one or more projects.
In addition to project delivery work, the role may include the following:
– Mentoring junior developers
– Actively participating in the skill development of your colleagues (workshops, presentations)
– Proposal development and project estimations
What we are looking for in you:
– Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity and a desire to relentlessly strive to obtain excellence
– A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
– High attention to detail and exceptional technical knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a superb technology department who are working on very exciting C# .NET projects. As a C# Developer you will also be
working in an Agile environment. As a C# Developer you need to be passionate about IT and want to work and contribute your ideas working on innovative and challenging technical projects. You will thrive in an environment that challenges you to not just ask Why, but also propose How about this . The C# developer will work with a team of peers who are smart, professional, pull their own weight, and share a passion for what they’re creating.
Your level of commercial experience can be as little as 3 to has high as 5 years experience. You must be strong at C# back-end development. The C# Developer must have strong communicational skills.
– Bachelors degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
– Microsoft .Net certifications are a plus
– Client-facing consulting experience
– Multitier architecture and the technologies associated with it.
– Understanding of Multithreaded applications and .Net framework internals
– Microsoft SQL Server (queries, design and data normalization)
– XML family technologies (e.g., XML Schemas / XSL / XPath)
– Unit Testing and mock objects
– Use and best practises for source control systems (SubVersion / TFS)
How to Apply
Primary Location: Europe/Middle East/Africa/Latin America-South Africa
Region:– South Africa Not translated
Job: xSolution Developer
Capability Group: Con/Sol – Application Development