Posted on :
12 Dec, 2019
12 Dec, 2019
AVBOB, Africa’s largest Mutual Assurance Society providing a one-stop Funeral Insurance and burial solution, has a vacancy for:
Job Title: Senior Clerk: Fleet and Assets (B5)
Company AVBOB: Mutual Assurance Society
Reference: # 224SNCL02
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
– Manage the logbooks on the fleet management system.
– Prepare vehicle repair and service quotes for authorization and monitor branch
– Monitor vehicle licenses and roadworthy certificates for branches.
– Update and monitor the vehicle tracking system with relevant information.
– Manage the audit reports:
o Keep the asset register up to date.
o Oversee the 3175 folder.
– Monitor the intelligent fuel management system:
o provide information pertaining to fraud related findings.
– Apply for vehicle deregistration certificate for scrapped and written off vehicles.
– Handle the administration of written off and transferred vehicles and assets (ie: furniture
– Capture purchase order, GRV and invoice for Funeral equipment, telephone, claims,
vehicle repairs on production system and send to finance department for payment.
– ADHOC – queries and projects.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
– Grade 12.
– Driver’s license.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
– Computer literate (MS Word/ Excel).
– 2 – 3 Years relevant working experience.
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION:
– Accurate, figure orientated.
– Good communication skills (speak and write).
– Team work.
– Customer Focus
Application Deadline: 19/12/2019