AVBOB, Africa’s lagest mutual assurance society providing a one-stop funeral insurance and burial solution, has a vacancy for:
Job Title: Retention Clerk B5 (FTC) X2
Location: Soweto, Gauteng, South Africa
Reference: # 119TEMP45 / 119TEMP46
Contract Type: Temporary
Salary: Market Related
Reduce lapse ratio:
- Phone clients with unpaid or lapsed policies to negotiate payment .
- Assist the telemarketers to retain their business by reinstating policies.
- Investigate and determine why policies lapse or are being cancelled.
- Advice clients to convert to stop order payment when talking to them to further reduce lapses.
Retention of policies:
- Phoning of clients contacted by the telemarketers in order to ensure service levels is acceptable
- Ensure that the submitted business written by the telemarketers are retained
- Follow approved standards to attend to cancellation requests from clients
- Advice clients on available options to retain the policy
- Update information on system if the client accepts the retention proposal
- Send surrender form policies with surrender value
Provide customer service to Policyholders:
- Solving of elevated after sales queries and problems
- Handling of all after sale queries from policyholders
- Liaising with other departments with regard to queries received
- Make courtesy calls to policyholders.
- Perform daily administrative duties.
- Keeping daily, weekly and monthly statistics.
- Assist with the generation of leads
•Full qualification in-line with FAIS requirements
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
•4 year experience in call centre, sales environment
•Knowledge in Long-term insurance
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Numeracy skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Service orientated
- Quality driven
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Stress tolerance
- Time management skills
Application Deadline: 14/08/2020