Posted on :
11 Jun, 2014
DIVISION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT – LINE MAINTENANCE
LOCATION: HANGAR 2, SAA TECHNICAL, O R TAMBO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Towing and parking of aircraft and any other tasks, as delegated by supervisor to assist technical staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. The minimum education requirement is a Standard 8 certificate or equivalent.
2. Must have technical ability and good technical background.
3. Must have knowledge of aircraft.
4. Must be able to read and write in English.
5. Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
6. Must have a valid Code 10 Drivers License.
7. Will attend training as and when required to do so.
1. Assist Aircraft Maintenance Engineers with aircraft maintenance activities.
2. Jacking of aircraft.
3. Removing and installation of panels, seats and interiors.
4. Assisting in a variety of other minor tasks.
5. Responsibilities must be carried out in accordance with Company Standards as
laid out in the manuals of procedure, and Occupational Health and Safety
6. Will assist with any additional tasks within the contexts of the job description.
CV FOR THE ATTENTION OF: MORGAN CHIKURUNHE
REFERENCE NUMBER TO BE QUOTED: TA TS – LM – 0614
APPLICATIONS TO BE FAXED TO: (011) 390-1027
APPLICATIONS MUST REACH US NO LATER THAN: WEDNESDAY, 11 JUNE 2014
PLEASE NOTE: PERMANENT EMPLOYEES OF THE S A AIRLINK GROUP OF COMPANIES WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE FIRST INSTANCE THEREAFTER EXTERNAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
To apply for any positions at Airlink, please download and fill in the Airlink Job Application Form.
This must be sent along with your CV to the fax number as indicated on the relevant advertisement.